Repeat after me “I am Worthy”

By today’s standards, 95% of us are unacceptable by the other 5%.  We aren’t handsome/pretty enough or we are too fat or to skinny, maybe we are not blond or tanned or whatever other standard the 5% wants  to set.

I have news for the 5%.  We are not buying your crap.  We don’t care about the divorce of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.  We don’t care about whatever the Kardashians are up to this week.  We could care less that one hollywood starlet is sleeping with or having the baby of another hollywood boy toy.

I disgusts me that the news media inundate us with all the pretty people junk.  The media pollutes our minds with how we are supposed to look or what we should wear or what we should drive, and on and on and on.  Enough already.

Let me tell you something about the 95%, we are worthy.  As a matter of fact, it is you who don’t live up to the standards of the “normal people”.   We are thinking of building a wall around Hollywood to keep you all inside so the rest of us can live our lives the way God wants us to live out lives.  We will not envy you, we will pity you.

And don’t even get me started on the know nothing, do nothing politicians.  They stopped representing the public and only pass laws that benefit them.  Why else do you think the are not on social security or why they only have to serve one two or four year term in office to get a retirement benefit that far exceeds anything we could ever expect.

Mumbles says,

Enough, bring back some sanity to our reality.

God Bless!

Advertisements